UPDATE: August 4/15 - I am clarifying and simplifying these so that there's no confusion... I hope this helps and makes it fun!
These rules are set in place because it helps to make things fair for everyone.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Members submit 1 photo related to the theme for the week (instructions below if needed).
- Members vote on each photo (1 vote per photo) by commenting "vote" under the photo by 7 pm on the last day of the theme. (Likes do not count as votes)
- Admin (me) will tally votes at the end of the week and will put winning photos on the blog.
- You must be a past/present resident of Alberta.
- In order for you to be added to the group, your Facebook profile must clearly display that you qualify. If you have a problem with this rule, please find another group.
- If you submit a photo that is not your work, you will be warned once. If it happens again, you will be banned from the group.
- No nudity, coarse language, violence, etc.
- It cannot have placed in any past theme. Eg. if you entered a photo for the "Insects" theme but it did not win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, you may enter it in "Small" if it applies to the theme.
- Winning photos will be posted on the blog and names will be "tagged" on each post.
- This group is for FUN! It is to encourage everyone to improve on their skills, find new techniques, and seek advice of other photographers.
- Admin will not tolerate criticism, inappropriate comments, rude behaviour, or any type of abuse. If you see any, please report it to the Admin.
- If you are found guilty of any of the above behaviour, you will be banned from the group without warning.
POSTING A PHOTO:
- By the group title, you will see "Add Photo/Video".
- When the options appear, click "Upload Photos/Video".
- Select the photo you want to submit and click "Open".
- If desired, describe your photo or explain the theme in your photo to encourage others to vote for your photo.
- You're Done! Good luck!